The holiday season is in the rear view mirror, which means the best holiday of all is just around the corner! National Pizza Day is on Saturday, February 9th and Slice is celebrating the special occasion by donating a portion of every order you make to a local hunger nonprofit on your behalf.
They say it’s far better to give than receive, but, with Slice, you can do both on National Pizza Day. On February 9th, chow down on some phenomenal local pizza and give back to your community with the simple push of a button on the Slice app.
With every order, Slice will contribute to these hunger relief nonprofit charities in local communities:
- If you place an order in the Boston area, we’ll donate to Lovin’ Spoonfuls, a nonprofit food rescue organization in Boston.
- In the Denver area, we’ll donate to Denver Food Rescue, a nonprofit fighting to improve food security and health equity in Denver.
- For orders in Miami, we’ll donate to Feeding South Florida, a nonprofit whose mission is ending hunger in South Florida.
- In New York City, we’ll donate to City Harvest, a nonprofit helping to feed the more than 1.2 million hungry New Yorkers.
- If you’re in the Philadelphia area, we’ll donate to Philabundance, a nonprofit ending hunger in the Philadelphia region.
- And lastly, for all other orders nationwide, we’ll donate to Feeding America®, the nation’s largest organization dedicated to fighting domestic hunger through a network of food banks. $1 helps provide at least 10 meals secured by Feeding America on behalf of local member food banks!
That’s right! 1 Pizza = 1 Donation, which means that you’ll help provide for these wonderful organizations with every bite you take.
Ever tell your friends about a pizza that literally saved your life? Well, this is an opportunity to literally help save a life with pizza!
On this National Pizza Day, help Slice support the community and fight back against hunger. Order through Slice on Saturday, February 9th and tell your friends to download the Slice app so that they can get in on giving back.