Remember when your biggest headache as a shop owner was getting to Restaurant Depot before rush hour? Ah, those were the good old days. We know you’ve had a whole lot more on your plate lately.
That’s why Slice has partnered with Nextdoor to drive orders, remind your local customers that you’re still open, and keep them posted on your latest deals.
Nextdoor is the neighborhood hub for connecting and exchanging local information, goods, and services. It’s where neighbors go to stay informed, share recommendations, and help each other in their everyday lives. When people want to find a great plumber or a tasty pizzeria, they go to Nextdoor to ask their neighbors for recommendations. During a challenging time for many local businesses, communities have joined together to ask how they can offer support. In a May 2020 survey, 72% of Nextdoor members said they are committed to patronizing local businesses even more than before the crisis.
Now, customers can go from checking out your food on Nextdoor to checkout on Slice, all with one click.
Being a good neighbor sounds pretty good, right? It’s easy, too.
We already set up your Nextdoor business page and linked it with your Slice menu page. All you have to do is click the link in the email we sent you to claim your Nextdoor business page.
Can’t find the email? No worries. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to business.nextdoor.com/local
2. Select “Claim your free Business Page”
3. Select “Professional Business”
🍕If you don’t already have a Nextdoor personal profile, or you’re not already signed in, you’ll be asked to enter your shop’s info.
🍕 If you’re already logged into your personal account and you’d like to use the same email address for your business account, click the link under “Don’t have an email address for your business?”
4. Enter your business name and address. Select “Search”.
5. Enter/select your phone number. Nextdoor will call or text to verify your business.
Now, you can update your business hours, add take out and delivery options, communicate with your neighbors within proximity of your business, and drive new local customers through Slice.
Meet neighbors, make customers, and keep dishing out pizza like usual. You’ll receive Nextdoor orders through Slice, just like always.
Grow the pie with Slice and Nextdoor
- Increase shop awareness in your neighborhood: Instantly unlock a built-in audience of real neighbors without having to worry about gathering followers. Nextdoor verifies addresses so you can be confident that customers you reach actually live near your business.
🍕 67% of members share recommendations with their neighbors
- Drive more Slice orders through Nextdoor: Customers can immediately go from checking out your food to checkout by selecting the “Order Delivery” button
- Improve Search Engine Optimization: Claim and update your Nextdoor business page to keep your shop at the top of Google, Bing, and other search engines.
- Keep up with your customers: With Nextdoor, you can post pictures, promote deals, update your hours and safety policies, respond directly to comments from customers, and keep ‘em coming back for more.
Need Help? Contact your Slice Account Manager.