Official Rules Win Pizza For A Year Twitter Sweepstakes
SLICE TWITTER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 8:01 AM EDT ON DECEMBER 5, 2022 AND ENDS AT 11:59 PM EDT ON DECEMBER 9, 2022. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THESE OFFICIAL RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
- Promotion: Welcome to the “Slice Win Pizza For A Year Twitter Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”). No purchase necessary to enter or win, and no deposit, entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Slice (the “Sponsor” or “Slice”), who may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 902 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10010.
- Sweepstakes Period and Description of Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes shall commence at 8:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time on December 5, 2022 (the “Start Date”) and end at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time on December 9, 2022 (the “End Date”). The period from the Start Date to the End Date shall be known as the “Sweepstakes Period.”
- How to Enter:
- Retweet: During the Sweepstakes Period retweet Slice’s tweet found here. (“Entry”)
- Entry Limits: Each Participant shall only be permitted to enter the Sweepstakes up to one (1) times during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Selection of Winner. The potential winners of the Sweepstakes (“Selected Winner”) will be chosen on or about December 12, 2022. The Prizes are listed in Section 9 below. The Selected Winner will be selected by random drawing (“Drawing”) from all eligible Entries received from Participants. The Drawing will be conducted by representatives of Sponsor whose decisions regarding the Sweepstakes and the application of these Official Rules are final and binding.
- The Selected Winner will be notified by Twitter direct message within, on, or about seven (7) days after the Drawing (the “Notification”).
- The Selected Winners must communicate acceptance to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours of the Notification.
- Any failure of the Selected Winners to provide a Response will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- In the event that a Selected Winner or Official Winner forfeits or is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, in a Drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries. Any such alternate Selected Winner(s) are subject to the same Notification and Response obligations.
- Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Official Winners. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and expressly disclaims responsibility for prize utility, quality, or otherwise. Sponsor does not provide tax advice, nor should any statements in this agreement or on the Service be construed as tax advice.
- Verification of Winners. Selected Winners may be required to sign and return to Sponsor documentation for tax reporting purposes, including a completed Form W 9, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. If the Selected Winners fail to respond within forty-eight (48) hours of Sponsor’s Notification, if the Notification cannot be delivered or fails to reach the Selected Winners for any reason, or the Selected Winners’ eligibility cannot be verified, the Selected Winner(s) will be disqualified and an alternate Selected Winner or Winners may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
- Prizes and Odds: The prizes to be awarded to the Official Winners (the “Prizes”) as follows:
- Prize Details:
- Prize: “Pizza for a Year”, defined as: $1,300 in Slice credit.
- Number of Winners of Each Prize: 1
- Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $1,300
- ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW (OR MAY LIMIT) DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Official Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with his or her receipt and use of a Prize. The Sponsor will withhold and/or report taxes as required by the applicable law of the Sponsor’s jurisdiction, and, if so required, the Official Winners must provide accurate address and social security details to Sponsor to allow Sponsor to comply with tax regulations and share with appropriate tax authorities. No substitution, assignment or transfer of Prize is permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of greater or equal value if Prize cannot be awarded as stated. Neither a Selected Winner nor Official Winner may request cash or a substitution prize. Sponsor is responsible only for Prize delivery. Sponsor is not responsible for Prize utility, quality or otherwise.
- Prize Details:
- Delivery of Prize. Sponsor shall deliver the Prize electronically via the Slice app email provided by the Official Winners. To facilitate delivery of the Prize, the Official Winners shall provide Sponsor with accurate e-delivery information. OFFICIAL WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT THE DELIVERY INFORMATION IS ACCURATE. Sponsor disclaims all responsibility or liability for (and Official Winners agree that Sponsor cannot be held liable for) any loss arising out of relating to Sponsor’s delivery of the Prize to the delivery address by the Official Winners. After the Official Winners have provided all signed documentation, and delivery information as deemed necessary in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor shall deliver the Prizes to Official Winners within, on, or about seven (7) days.
- Applicable Rules and Winners’ List: For any legally required winners’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local law) to Slice, 902 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10010; Attn: Twitter Sweepstakes. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Sweepstakes.
- No Third-Party Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with any person or other entity, including any third party, other than Slice. Neither Apple, Inc., Google, Inc., nor Twitter Inc. are Sponsors of this Sweepstakes, and none are affiliated with this Sweepstakes in any way. All inquiries should be directed to Slice.
- License Grant. By submitting an Entry to the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your Entry and any information provided with your Entry as-is or as-edited (with or without your name, image and likeness) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation or approval from you.
- Publicity. Official Winners agree to Sponsor, and its affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotion agencies’ use of their name, address, likeness, location, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law, any such use with respect to minors to be subject to prior approval of parent or legal guardian. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the Official Winners agree to refrain from any behavior or communication that would harm the image or reputation of Sponsor or the Slice community. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
- Additional Terms and Conditions. The decisions made by Slice regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, scoring, rules, prizes and compliance with Slice’s standards of conduct. Slice reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these terms, (a) to ensure the fairness of competition, and (b) in response to unanticipated developments such as technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, and changes in applicable law.
- Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability. By participating, Participants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Sponsor, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the sweepstakes or Sweepstakes, including without limitation (i) the administration of the Sweepstakes, such as typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes or Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the Prize or prize materials and/or (ii) Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes offered by Sponsor or their acceptance or use of a Prize, or participation in any prize related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the sweepstakes or Sweepstakes or any sweepstakes or Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SLICE APP OR SPONSOR’S SERVICE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.