You asked for it. You got it. We made it easy to manage your menu via the Owner’s Portal.
Check out this quick how-to guide to keep your digital storefront hot and fresh. Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask! You can always reach out to your Partner Success Manager for more info or a helping hand.
Manage Your Menu: Add New Menu Items
Need to include a new item? No problem! Now, you can add your tasty new dish in a couple quick taps:
- Go to your Owner’s Portal
- Click “Menu” on the left-hand side
- Click “Add New Item” in the upper right corner
- Fill out the “Item Details”
🔥 Hot Tip: Describe the item in delicious detail and use a high-quality photo for more orders.
- Select the “Category”. Add “Type” and “Price”. If the item comes in multiple sizes, click “Add More”. If there’s only one size, use a simple word to describe the item (Or, If it’s a regular sandwich, just write “sandwich”.)
- Click “Save Changes” to complete the updates.
Manage Your Menu: Add and Edit Categories
Categories group similar items together to make your menu easier to read. Adding new categories or editing them is easy too! All you have to do is:
- Click “Menu” on the left-hand side. Then, tap “Categories”.
- Click “Add New Category” in the upper right corner.
- Add a new category name and description.
- Choose availability. (This way, no one will try to order your lunch special at 9pm!)
- Hit “Save Changes”. Now, you can go back and add new menu items to your new category.
Manage Your Menu: Add, Delete, and Edit Modifiers
Customizations can be made in no time via your Owner’s Portal. If you already have a modifier set for “Toppings,” you can simply add your new Soppressata and adjust the price as needed.
Want to add a new modifier for, say, “Sauces”? All you have to do is ask your Partner Success Manager before you follow these simple steps:
- Click “Menu” on the left-hand side.
- Find the menu item you want to edit. Click “Edit” on the right.
- Scroll down to customizations at the bottom of the “Edit Item” page.
- Choose the category you want to edit (ie. Toppings, Extra Sauce, Extra Cheese, Removals, etc.) Your specific customization categories will differ based on your restaurant’s unique menu.
🔥 Hot Tip: You can add a new customization set by copying from an existing set. If you don’t have any customization sets, just ask your Partner Success Manager for help.
- Click the pencil on the right hand side and edit each item individually.
- You can require customers to select the modifier by checking the “Required?” box. Remember, you need to edit the modifier for every item type that you offer. Adding a topping for just “Small” will NOT apply to the other pizza sizes.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Add More” to add a new row.
- Type in the new modifier and price. For pizza toppings, you can — and should — customize the price for either a whole or half pie. Repeat for every topping.
Removing a modifier or updating the price? Just follow the process above for each item and size.
Quick Upselling Tip
Menu modifiers/customizations can lead to easy upsells! If you don’t have these options already, ask your Partner Success Manager about adding options like:
- Extra Sauce
- Extra Cheese
- Dipping Sauces
Make the most of those modifiers, because those little add-ons add up!
Questions? Ask Your Partner Success Manager.
With this handy guide and a little bit of practice, you’ll be able to manage your menu like a pro. Still, your Partner Success Manager is here to help if you have any questions — feel free to ask us anything, anytime!