With Facebook’s food ordering feature, it’s easier than ever for Slice customers to order from your shop. Now, you can get ‘em while they’re hungry, drive more orders, and gain new customers in your neighborhood.
More good news: Adding an “Order Food” button to your shop’s Facebook Page is simple. Here’s how to do it, step-by-step:
- Go to Facebook.com on your web browser and sign in
🍕 Only Page admins, editors, moderators, and advertisers can add the button.
🍕 If your shop isn’t on Facebook, now’s the perfect time to create your Page. Click here to learn how Facebook can boost your bottom line.
- Select the downward-pointing arrow in the top right corner
- Select your shop’s Page
🍕 Don’t see your shop’s Page? Select “See More.”
- Select “+ Add a Button.” It’s just below your cover image on the bottom-right.
- Select “Shop with you or make a donation”
- Select “Shop Now”
- Select “Next”
- Select “Website Link” under Step 2.
- In a new window or tab, go to the email we sent you and copy the url for your menu page from the SliceLife website (Or, copy it directly from your menu page on SliceLife.com.)
- Go back to Facebook and paste in your Slice url as the website link. Select “Save.”
That’s it! Now, your Facebook visitors can go directly to your Slice menu page to order.
You’ll receive Facebook orders through Slice, just like always. All you have to do is keep making delicious pizza – and snapping tasty pics – to drive even more business through Slice.
Need help? Contact your Account Manager.
Leave a Reply