We like to celebrate National Mom and Pop Day at Slice. But this year, a simple ‘thank you’ won’t cut it.
In unusual times, pizzerias of all sizes are staying open and serving us up slices of normalcy. They’re showing up for us in hard times. It’s only right we do the same.
Five ways you can show up for your favorite shop:
- Order pickup or delivery. Simple as that. Shops need our business.
- Select contact-free delivery at checkout. It keeps everyone a little safer.
- Buy some shop merch or a gift card for later.
- Feed care workers with Pizza vs Pandemic. The program drives orders to shops on Slice. Those orders are then delivered to hospitals and care centers.
- Shout out your go-to shop with #CantStopPizza. It’ll remind your neighbors to order, too.
If you have time, you should also consider leaving reviews on sites like Yelp, Google, and the Slice app of course.
Stay safe, support local, and tip well,
Leave a Reply