If you’re the biggest 🍕 lover around, then it’s time to make it official. Slice’s P.I.E. Society of America is seeking 50 pizza lovers to represent every U.S. state. And, when you’re appointed as a Resident Head of Pizza, we’ll pay you to eat pizza.
Think you have what it takes to join P.I.E Society? Here’s how to apply for this role of a lifetime.
P.I.E. Society Resident Head of Pizza
P.I.E. Society Requirements:
- It was love at first bite and you’ve never looked back
- You don’t discriminate — you love pizzas of all sizes, shapes, and backgrounds!
- You want to shout about your love of pizza from the rooftops
- Maybe you were guest of honor at your delivery guy’s wedding
- Like P.I.E., you stand for the Promotion of Independents Everywhere
- You have a passion for storytelling and/or creating content + you want to champion the stories of independent pizza owners and help local thrive
P.I.E Society Responsibilities:
- Eat pizza
- Visit and/or order from new pizza shops every week
- Capture content that shares the unique story behind the pizza
- Evangelize your state’s best pizzerias
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience eating pizza
- Self-starter: Must possess the ability to proactively order pizza via Slice and or in-store
- Knowledge, to the half second, of how to microwave leftover pizza to perfection
- Understands which pizzas should be blotted or left alone
- If you’re not eating pizza right now, you’re definitely thinking about it.
- A year’s supply of free pizza
- A P.I.E Society content creation kit to document your pizza journey
- A $500 travel stipend so you can try new pizzerias in your state
- A whole slew of Slice gear to show your pizza pride
- Exclusive deals and discounts for you and your community
- Access to an invite-only community that gives them a first look at new features, Slice specials, and more
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against any applicant based on their love of pineapple pizza!
Leave a Reply